Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog: Shooting Script

    This is my shooting script for my final project. Within this slide presentation, I discuss everything that will take place in the film, other than dialogue and sounds. I explain shot by shot angles, movements, etc. This is essential, as this will help me copy exactly what I envision my actual film to look like. I tried to follow the conventions of horror/thriller movies as best as I could, but I wanted to make it original.

    While I created this slide presentation, I learned that the script process is actually much more involved than what I expected. I needed to learn how to break down, not only each scene but each shot as well. I did this by incorporating every angle and movement that would take place during the filming process. My project consists of 11 total scenes, which will vary in length, but I hope to fit it within the allotted 2 minute time period we are given. Unlike many thriller/horror movies, my film jumps into the action pretty quickly, as I place the characters into the main part of the film promptly. 










No comments:

Post a Comment