Thursday, February 13, 2020

Planning Blog: Storyboard


This is my slide presentation for my storyboard for the final project in AICE Media Studies. The storyboard creation process was very fun, but time-consuming at the same point. I spread out the days that I did my storyboard because it took more than a few hours to create. The storyboard is essentially a drawn version of what the shots in the movie will look like. Additionally, the text is included to describe the scenes. Moreover, I described the shots, angles, and movements that will be used for each scene in my production. Although the storyboard doesn't do great justice for what the actual film will look like, it is a good indication of where I am headed in the process of filming. Once this is submitted, I will be able to begin filming my clips. This storyboard will be useful as I will be able to go back to it and see how I broke down each scene to the single shot-by-shot. I am very excited to start filming and I hope that my project continues to run smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment