Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning Blog: Location, Schedule, Participants, H&S




This slide presentation discusses everything outside of dialogue, shots, angles, etc. Firstly, I explain where I am going to film. For the majority of the opening sequence of my project, I am filming in or outside of two houses. These houses I will be shooting at are my house and my cousins' as he is the second character in my film. Next, I made a preview of my whole schedule, which includes the time frame for shooting and editing. This is essential as it helps me stay on track to finish my project in enough time to submit it. Additionally, I talked about the participants in my film. These were very limited, as I am basically completing this entire project on my own. Other than my cousin, who co-stars in the film, I am directing and producing the film, as well as starring in it. Finally, I reviewed the safety precautions that I will take during the shooting process. As there will most likely be adults on standby, while we are filming, I don't have any worries that anything should go wrong. Plus, I do have the resources to call anyone if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment