Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Introductory


    Hey, its Aidan. I'm a senior at Fort Lauderdale High School. I swim and play water polo for our school team and I am captain for both. I take some pretty rigorous classes, like AP Government and AICE Psychology. Hopefully, I can get into either UCF or FSU for college, since those are my top choices. I plan on majoring in Criminology.


    My family consists of my parents, my brother, my dog, and me. My dog's name is Cody if you were wondering. My brother and I don't have the best of relationships, but we still make it work. Obviously, I still love him though. I'm a December baby, making me a Sagittarius if you're into horoscopes.


    I consider myself a pretty outgoing person for the most part. I am often told I have a really good sense of humor and am pretty laid-back. Outside of school, I like to just hang out with friends and drive around town in my truck. I love PS4 haha. My favorite games are either Call of Duty or NBA2k. Most importantly though, I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment