Sunday, January 26, 2020

Genre Research: Pitch Genre


    My pitch definitely falls under the thriller/horror genre. My movie revolves around a group of teens signing up to be part of an "experiment" and not knowing what they are about to get into. Just based on the summary, it should leave people wondering what the "experiment" is and what will happen to the group of friends. The horror element will come into play later in the two minutes we are given for the final. I really enjoy these kinds of movies and that's why I initially chose this genre to be used for my final project. I feel because I know the genre so well, I should be able to do a better job creating a movie using it myself. I am excited to do this project and work with friends of mine to make something truly gripping.

No comments:

Post a Comment